Re: [whatwg] Web API for Health Sensors

From: delfin <delfin@segonquart.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 19:17:28 +0200
To: Arpita Bahuguna <a.bah@samsung.com>
Cc: sanjoy.net@gmail.com, whatwg@whatwg.org, sanjoy.pal@samsung.com, Arpita Bahuguna <arpitabahuguna@gmail.com>
Hello All:

I do not think an API would be the solution for facing the need of
standards in sensors.

I agree, however in the need of a solution -- a kind of standarized
solution -- for the forthcoming trends in data collection.

XML worked pretty well for this half a decade a go or more, I guess.
Personally, I do not see JSON as a solution appliable to this concern.

---
Delfin Ramirez
+34 633 589231
  delfin@segonquart.net