Re: [whatwg] Web API for Health Sensors

I'm not sure I understand the problem. Lack of a formal web API doesn't
block these devices from exposing data through web services, does it?

Coming up with a web service or JSON standard for the data would make sense
but that's more of an industry-specific concern that would best be dealt
with by people working within that sector. I don't see how this would be in
scope for whatwg.