Re: [whatwg] Web API for Health Sensors

From: Erik Reppen <erik.reppen@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 07:09:35 -0500
To: Arpita Bahuguna <a.bah@samsung.com>
Cc: sanjoy.net@gmail.com, whatwg@whatwg.org, sanjoy.pal@samsung.com, Arpita Bahuguna <arpitabahuguna@gmail.com>
I'm not sure I understand the problem. Lack of a formal web API doesn't
block these devices from exposing data through web services, does it?

Coming up with a web service or JSON standard for the data would make sense
but that's more of an industry-specific concern that would best be dealt
with by people working within that sector. I don't see how this would be in
scope for whatwg.