Re: [whatwg] Fetch API Polyfill

Interesting—thanks for the clarification. I've updated the example from this

    fetch('/users.html').then(function(response) {
      document.body.innerHTML = response.body
    })

to this

    fetch('/users.html')
      .then(function(response) {
        return response.text()
      }).then(function(body) {
        document.body.innerHTML = body
      })

Should `response.body` ever be used directly or only accessed through
one of the response body promises (json, text, blob, arrayBuffer,
formData)?