Re: [whatwg] getting rid of anonymizing redirects

From: Glenn Maynard <glenn@zewt.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 13:39:23 -0500
To: Peter Lepeska <bizzbyster@gmail.com>
Cc: WHAT Working Group <whatwg@whatwg.org>, Chris Bentzel <cbentzel@google.com>, public-web-perf@w3.org
I don't have a list, but as far as I know the only browser with complete
support is WebKit (and now Blink, I guess), though there are apparently
some bugs there.  Firefox has had a ticket open for this for about half a
decade (which has had some activity recently, but with tickets that old I'm
doubtful until it actually gets released...).  I don't think IE has any
support.

I haven't retested any of this recently, so I'd recommend testing for
yourself if you need to be sure.  I haven't tested <meta referer> at all
and don't know anything about its support.

--
Glenn Maynard