[whatwg] [url] merge progress

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 12:11:09 -0500
To: whatWG <whatwg@whatwg.org>
This work is now at a stage where I encourage wider review.  Current
results can be found here:

https://specs.webplatform.org/url/webspecs/develop/

This work is proceeding here:

https://github.com/webspecs/url

My preferred method of input is pull requests, but bug reports, issues,
emails or other mechanisms are fine.

Once this work gets to the point where Anne is indicates it is ready,
the plan is to pull this work into the WHATWG GitHub repository, where
it will be built with the WHATWG specification templates.  An example of
what that will look like can be found here:

http://intertwingly.net/projects/pegurl/url-merge.html

See the readme for more information on webspecs:
https://github.com/webspecs/url#readme

- Sam Ruby