Re: [whatwg] Missing HTMLSelectElement.autocomplete

From: Luis Farzati <lfarzati@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 22:28:44 -0300
To: Matthew Noorenberghe <MattN+whatwg@mozilla.com>
Cc: whatwg@lists.whatwg.org
I would like to insist on the datalist proposition I posted on this list
(didn't caught any interest, though).

A datalist for select would enable to have the contents of a select defined
externally, and would also enable the reuse of this data.

I don't see why datalist can be applied to an input and not to a select.

Cheers,
Luis