Re: [whatwg] exposing dependencies + weights (aka, priorities) to web developers

Some cases I can think of off the top of my head:

- A website has a page where media is the primary content. It would like to
make sure that media is downloaded before JS (example: you go to
flicker.com/my-image, the browser should probably prioiritize that image
over a pice of javascript that is not critical to the user's interaction
with the page).

- A website knows there's a piece of Javascript code that the user might
need if they click on a part of the page. The developer would like to have
the user download it, but not at the expense of other resources.

- A website is prefetching photos in a photo album and would like to make
sure these images are lower priority than images the user is actually
viewing.