Re: [whatwg] Canvas in workers

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 11:24:27 +0200
To: Justin Novosad <junov@google.com>
Cc: WHAT Working Group <whatwg@whatwg.org>, Glenn Maynard <glenn@zewt.org>, Kenneth Russell <kbr@google.com>, Kyle Huey <me@kylehuey.com>
We talked through this proposal with a lot of Mozilla people in a meeting
and collectively decided that we don't care about the case of workers that
commit multiple frames to a canvas without yielding --- at least for now.
So we want to remove commit() and copy the main-thread semantics that a
canvas frame is eligible for presentation whenever script is not running in
the worker.

Rob
waanndt  wyeonut  thoo mken.o w  *
*