Re: [whatwg] Should onfoo event handler properties be on Element or HTMLElement?

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 21:15:20 +0200
To: Philip J├Ągenstedt <philipj@opera.com>
Cc: WHATWG <whatwg@lists.whatwg.org>, Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com>
On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 8:35 PM, Philip J├Ągenstedt <philipj@opera.com> wrote:
> I don't know anything about the move of those attributes, has it been
> attempted in spec and implementation and run into trouble?

http://dom.spec.whatwg.org/ is the specification, but I don't think
it's been implemented yet. Moving more attributes to be superglobal
probably makes sense, but I feel somewhat hesitant since we haven't
discussed this in detail and thought through the implications.

Given that almost everyone ends up with HTMLElement and to a lesser
extent SVGElement the implications are probably marginal to begin
with...

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/