Re: [whatwg] Mailing List Archive Link

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 12:39:07 +0100
To: Anselm Hannemann <info@anselm-hannemann.com>
Cc: WHATWG <whatwg@whatwg.org>
* Anselm Hannemann wrote:
>In the mails from w3c there is a header tag with the reference to the
>archived version but I couldn’t find one here.

Some http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Stable+URLs are trying to add such
a feature to mailman, which this list uses, but so far there is nothing
easily deployed (and I would hope the mailman community adopts a better
solution than what the page above proposes). A simple solution is making
sure a given mailing list is added to Gmane and then use something like

  http://mid.gmane.org/9lim89lho03c0psucrd6gjpovv9raot6id@hive.bjoern.hoehrmann.de

derived from the Message-Id to create a link yourself.