[whatwg] Mailing List Archive Link

From: Anselm Hannemann <info@anselm-hannemann.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 09:10:27 +0100
To: WHATWG <whatwg@whatwg.org>
Hi,

I donít know if this is the right place to ask for but I couldnít find any information stored in the received emails from this list about the online archived version.
In the mails from w3c there is a header tag with the reference to the archived version but I couldnít find one here.

If you ask me I would like to have a link on bottom of every message to the archived version but at w3c they said it wouldnít be possible
because this needs massive changes in the software.

Still a link in the headers would be very useful.
If itís the wrong place here, could you forward it to the right persons or tell me where to ask for such feature-requests?

Thanks,
-Anselm

-----
Anselm Hannemann