[whatwg] HTML5 parsing and specification challenges and difficulties

From: Mohammad Al Houssami (Alumni) <mha53@mail.aub.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 11:21:02 +0000
To: "whatwg@lists.whatwg.org" <whatwg@lists.whatwg.org>
Hello there,

I am implementing an HTML5 parser and as part of the project I have to write a report that should include what are the major challenges faced during writing the specs of the parser and the actual parsing process. I have been trying to find some useful information but couldn't find any. Does anyone know if any references for what I want?

Thanks a lot :)