Re: [whatwg] WebIDL nested interfaces

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 07:09:20 +0200
To: Tobie Langel <tobie.langel@gmail.com>
Cc: "whatwg@lists.whatwg.org" <whatwg@lists.whatwg.org>, Glenn Maynard <glenn@zewt.org>, Dean Jackson <dino@apple.com>, Ashley Gullen <ashley@scirra.com>
Tobie Langel:
> No. It sounds like I should be fast asleep instead of making a fool of
> myself and wasting everybody's time.

It is however the kind of thing that Tab wants to do for CSS (have a
window.CSS object that is like a namespace object for some CSS
interfaces -- the concept for which used to exist in Web IDL a while
ago, but which I removed due to disuse).  So it might well make sense to
add something to Web IDL to handle this again.