Re: [whatwg] maincontent element spec updated and supporting data provided

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the great research effort on the main content element.

Like the succinct and simple name of complementary content (<aside>), could
we make the element name of the main content as succinct as <aside>? For
instance, <main>?

Since the complementary content (<aside>) is a sectioning element, could we
make the main content element a sectioning element, too?

Kind Regards,
Ian Yang