[whatwg] FileList usage

Given that behavior of FileList and live file entries is quirk-filled, it may be ok to change it. The two issues I see are: very large file lists-- thousands of file entries may be "quicker" to return as a dynamic object than an array of references-- and then there's the aspect of File objects mutating at any given point in time.

Mozilla has weird behavior of keeping file size static even when the file changes. WebKit returns the live file size and modification date.

-Charles