Re: [whatwg] Proposal for HTML5: Motion sensing input device (Kinect, SoftKinetic, Asus Xtion)

On Wed, 27 Jun 2012, Robert O'Callahan wrote:

> If we were going to support anything like this, I think the best
> approach would be to have a new track type that getUserMedia can return
> in a MediaStream, containing depth buffer data.

This seems like a solid approach. I recommend that further work on this
happen in the WebRTC mailing lists where the getUserMedia() spec lives.

On Fri, 29 Jun 2012, Jesús Ruiz García wrote:

> Seeing that my proposal has not been completely rejected, could I add
> this to the Category: Proposals for the Wiki?:
> http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/Category:Proposals

Sure, but the mailing lists are what matter at the end of the day. :-)