Re: [whatwg] HTMLLinkElement.disabled and HTMLLinkElement.sheet behavior

On 8/28/12 1:27 PM, Ian Hickson wrote:
> The latter. The blocking only affects scripts that are "prepare the
> script"ed by the "top-level" parser, not a reentrant parser.

OK.  I see.

This requires the "blocked by" state to live on an individual script
instead of on the document, right?

I _think_ right now Gecko blocks all scripts (not just parser-inserted
ones) on pending stylesheet loads.  Not sure what other UAs do....  It
might not matter for web compat, I guess.

> (This is in the spec if you want to examine the precise wording I'm
> proposing here.)

I'll do that, sure; I just want to understand intent before I try to see
whether the spec matches the intent.  ;)

-Boris