[whatwg] Suggestion for HTML5 context menus

From: Mark Callow <callow_mark@hicorp.co.jp>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 12:50:33 +0900
On 23/10/2011 08:35, Jonas Sicking wrote:
> We added support for this in firefox, so you can get the behavior you
> want there in the meantime (I forget what we called the attribute
> though).
Is there a way for the user to access the regular context menu? I could
imagine it being extremely irritating and even frustrating if one can't
access familiar and useful items like "Copy link location", "Bookmark
this page" or "Select all" because the author of some element on the
page has decided to redesign the context menu.

Regards

    -Mark