[whatwg] Canvas ScrollBar

Hi
1/ not all browsers supports such big canvas (but OK, this is browsers
issue), but one need to work around it
2/ the optimalization you describe is implied (paint only what you
need), never the less.. you still have to create unnecessary elements
(overflow hidden? didn't you mean scroll?)
3/ sure... i can somehow do that... but do we need element.textContent?
querySelector API? HTML5 forms? and lot of other new stuff we get? No,
we can do them using some libraries... but we have, because it makes
programming easier...

Essentially... if there are no plans for that, fine :), I can imagine
there is too much work to be done on other issues, but "we can do it
using more elements and more programming" is not an argument...

I was not asking how to do that, I know how... I was asking whether
there is a plan to add scrollbar to canvas.

Brona Klucka