[whatwg] Undoscopes inside an editable region should ignored

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 11:42:01 +0900
On Fri, 14 Oct 2011 11:27:21 +0900, Ojan Vafai <ojan at chromium.org> wrote:
> I guess I'd be fine with saying that the undomanager is created at the
> time the undoscope property is set, but I'm not sure what we can do
> about the
> non-editable --> editable case.

So that case is when you have

and then set contentEditable to true on #a right? Maybe it should be able
for UndoManager objects to become "detached"? And if the "detached flag"
is set any member will throw an "InvalidStateError"?

The next time you would get the undoManager attribute of #b it would
simply return the one for #a.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/