[whatwg] HTML5 video seeking

From: Frank Galligan <fgalligan@google.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 13:36:26 -0500
Here is another link where Ian mentions that the seek should be the exact
frame.
http://lists.whatwg.org/htdig.cgi/whatwg-whatwg.org/2008-November/017225.html
 This came up from 2 years ago, where I wanted to add an optional "strict"
parameter to the seek call, which would default to false. Exactly the same
as what Philip suggested. I'm all for it.

I think Chrome added frame accurate seeking in version 7.

Frank