[whatwg] HTML5 video: frame accuracy / SMPTE

If you really want to test timecode, you need to get into SMPTE drop-frame
timecode too (possibly the single most annoying standards decision of. all
time was choosing 30000/1001 as the framerate of NTSC video)

Eric, can you make BipBop movie for this? - Like the ones used in this demo:

http://developer.apple.com/library/mac/#documentation/NetworkingInternet/Conceptual/StreamingMediaGuide/UsingHTTPLiveStreaming/UsingHTTPLiveStreaming.html

http://devimages.apple.com/iphone/samples/bipbopgear3.html