[whatwg] HTML5 video: frame accuracy / SMPTE

Thanks for the update.
I have been testing with WebKit nightly / 75294 on MacOSX 10.6.6 / 13"
Macbook Pro, Core Duo.

Here's a test movie that I created a while back. Nevermind the video
quality- the burned-in timecodes are 100% correct, I have verified this by
exploring each single frame by hand.

http://www.massive-interactive.nl/html5_video/transcoded_03_30_TC_sec_ReviewTest.mp4

Please let me know once you guys have downloaded the file, I like to remove
it from my el-cheapo hosting account ASAP.

thanks,

Rob