[whatwg] Timed tracks: feedback compendium

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 11:25:15 +0100
On Wed, 05 Jan 2011 10:58:56 +0100, Philip J?genstedt <philipj at opera.com>
wrote:
> Therefore, my thinking is that comments should be removed during parsing
> and not be exposed to any layer above it.

CSS does that too. It has not caused problems so far. It does mean editing
tools need a slightly different DOM, but that is always the case as they
want to preserve whitespace details, etc., too. At least editors that have
both a text and visual interface.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/