[whatwg] [editing] HTML Editing APIs specification ready for implementer feedback

On 11-08-03 4:13 PM, Aryeh Gregor wrote:
> Mike Smith has been kind enough to add a component to the W3C Bugzilla
> for the editing spec, in the WebApps WG product.  From now on I'll use
> it for tracking feedback so I can be organized about things that I
> can't fix right away.  The link to file a bug is:
>
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/enter_bug.cgi?product=WebAppsWG&component=HTML+Editing+APIs
>
> I'll still respond to all e-mail feedback.

Is it possible to get a unique QA contact (or default CC address) for
this component please, so that people who are interested in watching it
can watch that email address instead of member-webapi-cvs at w3.org?

Thanks!
Ehsan