[whatwg] Use of <p> element inside the <blockquote> element

From: Bruce Lawson <brucel@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 18:25:05 -0000
On Mon, 01 Mar 2010 15:59:39 -0000, Rimantas Liubertas
<rimantas at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Previously in HTML 4.0 Strict and XHTML 1.0 Strict, any content inside

>> Or, maybe a one-line explanation stating that the previous requirement
>> of the <blockquote> element re. content being contained in a <p>, has
>> now been loosened up.
>
> It is implied by content model for the element, I am not sure if more
> explict
> explanation is needed.

Maybe no explicit explanation is required, but people pay almost
exegesis-like attention to code samples in specs, so I agree with Phil
that it would be good to have one "bare" text example in the spec

--
Hang loose and stay groovy,

Bruce Lawson
Web Evangelist