[whatwg] Speech input element

From: Satish Sampath <satish@google.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 16:08:40 +0100
To add a little more clarity - we initially proposed a speech input API
using a new <input type="speech"> element. The top feedback we received was
to extend speech as a form of input to existing elements instead of creating
a new speech control. We have taken that into account in the new proposal
which extends speech input to existing form elements and other editable
elements. Please take a fresh look and share your thoughts.

--
Cheers
Satish