[whatwg] Syntax highlighting language attribute for editable elements

While using @lang for this purpose sound good in theory it will simply
overload it with information it wasn't really designed for. Something
like @type=application/perl or somesuch might work better. That also
has the benefit that we don't need to build a new list of names of
programming languages (and take care of languages with similiar/same
names, such as Go vs Go!).

--
kv,
  - Bjartur