[whatwg] Canvas "coordinate space units"

Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> On 7/14/10 8:29 PM, David Flanagan wrote:
>> As an aside, do you think any implementations actually do that? It seems
>> to me that it would cause real problems with drawImage(): images would
>> look bad compared to drawn graphics...
>
> They do that anyway on a high-dpi display that uses multiple device
> pixels per CSS pixel, no?  Except for scalable images, of course.

I was not aware that any such devices existed yet.  Except of course for
printers.   Thanks to you and to Oliver for the clarification.

I still think that "coordinate space units" is a vague term and that the
treatment of lineWidth needs to be clarified in the spec.

	David