[whatwg] Comment about "6.11.8 Navigating to a fragment identifier"

From: David Bruant <bruant@enseirb-matmeca.fr>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 22:26:49 -0800
Hi,

My comments refer to what is after the "the indicated part of the
document" definition
(http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/history.html#the-indicated-part-of-the-document)

- There is a reference to the RFC3023 that may require a link to the
reference section

- Step 4 of the algorithm begins with "If this step was not skipped". I
am probably kind of niggling here (and I am sorry if it is the case),
but, in my humble opinion, this beginning is not necessary.

- Step 6 : while there is not "the", I think that "indicated part of the
document" should be a link to the definition of "the indicated part of
the document".

David