[whatwg] Customize HTML5 forms placeholder style

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 12:42:51 -0500
On 2/22/10 12:01 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> Now if we can just get the Generated and Replaced Content Module implemented...

This would be a lot simpler if CSS actually happened to define box
generation, say.  Right now it doesn't, really, with the result that
even box generation for vanilla CSS2.1 is underdefined in many cases and
varies between browsers.  Forget the complexities the pie-in-the-sky
replaced content module injects....

-Boris