[whatwg] Mistyping of title end tag causes white page

From: Nikita Popov <privat@ni-po.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 22:59:14 +0100
I noticed, that mistyping the ending title tag causes a white page and a
title containing the whole source of the page (from the starting title
tag on) in firefox3.6 with enabled HTML5 Parsing Algorithm.

As I haven't read the the HTML5 Parsing Algorithm section, I don't know
whether this is a misimplementation or is defined this way in the algorithm.

Obviously this cannot be the expected behavior. The second <title> tag
should be interpreted as a </title> tag.

Nikita Popov