[whatwg] canvas, img, file api and blobs

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 10:23:09 +0100
On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 10:15:03 +0100, Stef Epardaud <stef at epardaud.fr> wrote:
> I am not sure I like this "as well" ;) In my case I need to extract
> binary data from a canvas, modify this binary data, then send it using
> XmlHttpRequest (which only accepts a File or Blob IIRC), so this binary
> type has to be accepted by XmlHttpRequest as well, for sending.

It is XMLHttpRequest and being the editor and all I can assure you it will
be modified the moment ECMA (or someone) gives us binary data in
ECMAScript. I've been wanting to add that as both a sending and receiving
type since before I started working on XMLHttpRequest Level 2.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/