[whatwg] comments on SCRIPT ASYNC and DEFER

Two common scenarios where scripts aren't put at the bottom:
     - Having talked to web devs across hundreds of companies it's often
the case that they control a certain section of the page. Inserting
content outside of that section requires changing so much
infrastructure, they skip the optimization.
     - 3rd parties have no control over where their snippet is placed in
the content owner's page. Providing a snippet that contains "DEFER" will
guarantee they don't block the main page's content.

-Steve