[whatwg] Making cross-domain overlays more user-friendly

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 17:46:20 -0500

> - The main URL bar should display the framed URL i.e.
> http://destination-site.com/

I'm having a really really really hard time reconciling these two,
especially in the cases when the <iframe main> is not actually visible
(e.g. is visibility:hidden).

> - The browser should display some chrome around any elements from the
> overlay page that signify them as foreign to the framed content

Is this supposed to address the issue above?  If so the problem is, I'm
not sure I see a good way to do this....  Then again, UI design is not
my strong point.

-Boris