[whatwg] <a onlyreplace>

From: Nelson Menezes <flying.mushroom@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 21:45:20 +0200
2009/10/17 Jonas Sicking <jonas at sicking.cc>:
> In fact, you don't even need to use pushState. For now this can be
> faked using onhashchange and fragment identifier tricks. It's
> certainly not as elegant as pushState (that is, after all, why
> pushState was added), but it's something that can be tried today.

Well, here's a badly-hacked-together solution that emulates this behaviour...

I think it'll be helpful even if it only gets used in a JS library as
you mention (change the attribute to a classname then). Still, it can
be made to work with today's browsers:

http://test.fittopage.org/page1.php

Nelson Menezes
http://fittopage.org