[whatwg] disabled and readonly attributes

From: Markus Ernst <derernst@gmx.ch>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 13:12:13 +0200
In 4.10.15.2 (disabled) and 4.10.5.2.3 (readonly) I can't find out what
UAs should submit if an element is disabled resp. readonly:
- nothing
- the default value
- any value that might have been entered, or assigned via DOM, before
disabled resp. readonly was set to true
- any value that might have been assigned via DOM, even after disabled
resp. readonly was set to true
- or is this up to the UA?

I personnally would appreciate some clarity about this.

Also, <fieldset> has a disabled attribute, but no readonly attribute. Is
there a reason for this?

--
Markus