[whatwg] Some discrepencies and example remarks

> From: Tab Atkins Jr.
>
> I meant it when I said you were overthinking things.  ^_^  Don't try
> too hard; the categories are general and pretty simple.

Very well, perhaps I am overcomplicating things a bit. I'll try to be a bit less stringent in my mark-up (I guess I am trying to be too much of a perfectionist sometimes)

> As well, it's
> not really expected that most authors will read the spec, but rather
> that they'll read tutorials and examples on the web, which can go more
> in depth about particular types of layouts.

Call me silly, but I like to get my information from the source. I always have a copy of the HTML4 and CSS2 specs next to my keyboard in case I need it. Only if those specs are unclear to me do I start looking elsewhere. (even though I have been making websites for more than 10 years no, I still make mistakes and can't be expected to remember everything)

Evert