[whatwg] <video> element error handling

For the same sort of reason we would want "to show text to the [users of
older browsers] informing them of how to access the video contents." I don't
think the problem of being unable to access the video contents is going to
be purely for those with older browsers.

Instructions on how to find the appropriate codec is an example of the kind
of information a user with a newer browser might like to know when a video
can't be rendered. And that would be much nicer than showing nothing at all.

Cheers