[whatwg] Storage Events for a Specific Storage Area

From: Joseph Pecoraro <joepeck02@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 00:07:09 -0400
It sounds like there wasn't any discussion on this.  I recently heard
talk of other potential Storage areas [2]. That would make this idea
even more appealing to me.  Does this sound like something worth
adding?  Any comments?

[2]: http://lists.whatwg.org/htdig.cgi/whatwg-whatwg.org/2009-June/020485.html