[whatwg] Browser Bundled Javascript Repository

From: Joseph Pecoraro <joepeck02@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 15:53:29 -0400
> Library vendors would then ship their releases as browser plugins,
> using existing discovery mechanisms, as well as software update
> mechanisms.
>
> -chris

This sounds to me as though the user would have to download a browser
plugin.  I would hope this would be as transparent as possible to the
user. Maybe I'm misunderstanding the discovery mechanisms you're
talking about.  Could you expand on this?

I do think that a URI prefix is a neat idea.  This could eliminate the
need for a new attribute.  Is it as backwards-compatible?

- Joe