[whatwg] Type of PropertyNodeList.contents

From: Andrew Oakley <andrew@ado.is-a-geek.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 13:28:43 +0100
PropertyNodeList.contents seems to be defined differently in the IDL and
the text related to it.

The IDL says:
> typedef sequence<any> PropertyValueArray;
>
> interface PropertyNodeList : NodeList {
>           attribute PropertyValueArray contents;
> };

The description says:
> The contents DOM attribute on the PropertyNodeList object, on
> getting, must return a newly constructed DOMStringArray whose values
> are the values obtained from the content DOM property of each of the
> elements represented by the object, in tree order.

DOMStringArray doesn't appear to be defined anywhere, however DOM 3 Core
has a DOMStringList which seems to have this purpose.

HTMLPropertyCollection.names returns a DOMStringList, so I think we
should be consistent and also return a DOMStringList for
PropertyNodeList.contents.

--
Andrew Oakley