[whatwg] Create my own DTD and specify in DOCTYPE? Re: Validation

From: <Darxus@ChaosReigns.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 17:10:50 -0400
On 07/21, Eduard Pascual wrote:
> in your <body> and there you go. Your validator should be made aware
> of what is supported on each "subset" you are using, and you will be
> able to squeeze the most from each browser you whish to support, and
> automate the validation as intended in the original use case.

Is this sort of data (features supported by browsers) available?

I realized that DTD was "woefully inadequate" since my last post.  Also:

04:35PM < Darxus> Is there a schema language capable of specifying
                  everything an HTML5 conformance checker is required
                  to check?
04:39PM < annevk2> no

--
"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries of life disappear and
life stands explained." - Mark Twain