[whatwg] getElementsByClassName case sensitivity

From: Stewart Brodie <stewart.brodie@antplc.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 14:25:33 +0000
Ian Hickson <ian at hixie.ch> wrote (on 25 July 2008):

> I've made [getElementsByClassName] consistent with how classes work in CSS
> (case-insensitive for quirks and case-sensitive otherwise).

I was looking for some tests for this API and found some from Opera (found
at http://tc.labs.opera.com/apis/getElementsByClassName/) but given the
dates on them predate the latest spec changes (which causes some to fail
now), I was wondering if up to date versions are now kept somewhere else
instead?

--
Stewart Brodie
Software Engineer