[whatwg] Web API for speech recognition and synthesis

I was not thinking of raw access to the mic. I was just thinking of a 2
step method to do it so you could just do 1 step :)

I was thinking of something like:

        1. Call Sound API and ask to record (maybe something like the
        geolocation on Firefox [1]).

        2. Pass it to text2speech or save or stream or whatever..

This way one could record audio and do something else like save/stream.
If other want to translate into text, just do the next step.

[1]: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/geolocation/

--
Diogo Resende <dresende at thinkdigital.pt>
ThinkDigital