[whatwg] HTML 5 will be ready in 2022

From: Brenton Strine <Brenton.Strine@citrix.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 13:44:42 -0700
I know many web developers who get upset when they hear that HTML 5 is expected to become an official reccomendation in 2022.

But as we all know, HTML 5 is already having real world effects and even being implemented in browsers.

Is there some place that documents the parts of HTML 5 that are already up and running? Can I use <canvas> or <video>? In which browsers? What other tags can I use? What other fancy HTML 5 stuff can I do today in 2008? Shouldn't the whatwg wiki document that kind of stuff?

Brenton Strine