[whatwg] video tag : loop for ever

From: Eduard Pascual <herenvardo@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 02:46:56 +0000
On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 12:52 AM, Jonas Sicking <jonas at sicking.cc> wrote:
> The whole idea was to make a single HTTP request to the server. Doesn't seem
> like your proposal accomplishes that.
Indeed, it doesn't. It doesn't seem that the recent messages mentioned
that need neither.
Anyway, for the case of multiple queries to the same object (ie:
identical URI at least until the "#" part), I think there should be
some way to ensure that a single request for that object is made, at
least optionally; but I think this would stray out-of-topic under this
discussion's subject.