[whatwg] Proposal: Allow block content inside label element

From: Křištof Želechovski <giecrilj@stegny.2a.pl>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 21:10:54 +0100
Of course, a Windows check box label corresponds to nothing in HTML!  I have
extrapolated Windows GUI where a check box has a TITLE.  This Windows TITLE
property has no counterpart in HTML.  Sorry for the confusion.
I should have added "Please answer yes or no" because I would like to have a
definitive statement of your advice to Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Do you think the Internet Explorer should abandon support for LABEL behavior
as defined in HTML?4?
Chris