[whatwg] a and button

From: Kristof Zelechovski <giecrilj@stegny.2a.pl>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 20:28:57 +0200
You can use FORM[target] to load the URL in a new window.  Bookmarks and
download links should work all right as well, except that the use case
quoted by the original post did not contain downloading, dragging and
history coloring; these features are irrelevant to the problem discussed.
Besides, I think that the problem is artificial and resembles an online
confession web site: you do not need to cancel anything on the Web.  If the
action is not committed, you can just start anew (following an ordinary
hyperlink), or just do nothing at all.  If it is committed, you need a true
form to undo it anyway.
Chris