[whatwg] video tag : loop for ever

From: Chris Double <chris.double@double.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 16:31:45 +1300
On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 4:07 PM, Eric Carlson <eric.carlson at apple.com> wrote:
> However I also think
> that playing just a segment of a media file will be a common use-case, so I
> don't think we need "start" and "end" either.

How would you emulate end via JavaScript in a reasonably accurate
manner? If I have a WAV audio file and I want to start and stop
between specific points? For example a transcript of the audio may
provide the ability to play a particular section of the transcript.

Chris.
--
http://www.bluishcoder.co.nz